African Cotton and Textile Industries Federation Advertising and Sales Executive Job career in Nairobi Kenya 2013
African Cotton and Textile Industries Federation (ACTIF)
Advertising and Sales Executive
An Exciting and challenging career opportunity has arisen for an advertising and sales executive for a quarterly publication (Cotton Africa), published by African Cotton and Textile Industries Federation (ACTIF), a regional body that promotes trade across the Cotton Value Chain of Africa.
The secretariat is based in Nairobi, Kenya.
We invite applicants who are performance driven and possess excellent transferable skills with demonstrable records of achievement in selling.
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Valid Driving License
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Develop and grow an advertising client base;
- Promote and develop an effective service for the purpose of maximizing sales and revenue.
- Seek creative ways to grow the advertising revenue of the publication.
Knowledge & Skills requirements:
- Business Degree from recognized University. Those with diploma in Sales & Marketing plus relevant experience will be considered;
- 1 to 2 years experience in sales;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills; and
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and tenacity to work long hours with minimum supervision.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may email their applications and detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.