Architectural Draftsman Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013
A startup architectural firm is looking for an architectural draftsman to join their team and assist in the provision of services to the growing list of clientele.
The holder of this position shall, under the supervision of the architect, be responsible for the preparation of winning schematic drawings and renders.
He shall also be responsible for preparation of drawings for submission to local authorities and detailing of the same for construction.
- Preparation of concept layouts and 3D perspectives under the direction of the architect
- Production of detailed schematic drawings of floor plans, sections, elevations, site plans, etc as instructed by the architect
- Production of detailed construction drawings under the supervision of the architect
- Carrying out any other duties as prescribed from time to time by the architect
The right candidate shall have the following qualifications:-
- Diploma in architecture
- Proficient in archiCAD, autoCAD and Artlantis Rendering. Knowledge in 3D Max, Google Sketchup and other creative design software shall be an added advantage
- Proven track record in preparation of concept designs, schematic drawings and detailed drawings is a MUST.
- Good communication skills
- Hardworking, creative and analytical
Applications should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST include the following details:-
- Cover letter giving details of your current roles, current remuneration, expected remuneration and notice period you will require
- CV giving detailed background of yourself with three professional referees and their current contacts
- A portfolio showing the works you have handled ranging from concept designs, schematic drawings and details
All applications to reach our offices on or before Saturday 31st August 2013.