Career Opportunity at Musoni Kenya for Branch Manager September 2013
Musoni is the world’s first financial institution to exclusively use mobile money.
We aim to be one of the leading providers of mobile microfinance through the use of efficient and seamless technology.
We are looking for a competent, experienced and qualified candidate to fill the position of a Branch Manager.
The position will directly report to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Bear the responsibility of the branch, its employees, reputation and portfolio
- Lead the Wealth Creation Officers (Credit Officers) in achieving overall branch targets.
- Provide leadership to the day to day operations of the branch, achievement of branch targets, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Plan and direct the branch activities to achieve agreed targets and standards
- Consistently grow the company’s product portfolio through the Wealth Creation Officers.
- Develop branch team members
- Maintain and develop reputation towards staff, customers, suppliers, partners and office bodies.
- Come up with practical improvements of the control and administration system.
- The incumbent must have be holder of a business related degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- High computer skills with knowledge in core banking system
- Strong interpersonal, management and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate and maintain positive relationships with staff
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Ability to make sound judgment and quick right decisions
- Excellent communication skills with people at all levels and backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to build cohesive teams to achieve goals through teamwork
- Utmost professional integrity
If your career aspirations match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Branch Manager” on the subject line not later than Friday 13th September, 2013.
Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer Musoni, as well as current and expected remuneration and benefits.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Musoni Kenya is an equal opportunity employer.