career vacancy at CAP Youth Empowerment Institute for Business Development Manager in Kenya 2013
Job Advert: Business Development Manager
CAP Youth Empowerment Institute Kenya, is supported by MasterCard Foundation, was established to provide Basic Employability Skills Training (BEST) for disadvantaged youth in the society with particular focus on women to get equitable, qualitative learning and access to promising labour market oriented opportunities, savings and credit that support their pathways to safe and positive futures.
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
Successful candidate will be charged with the responsibility of Developing and managing CAP YEI’s Business Development strategy and building relationships with stakeholders to seek their support of the program in terms of internships and placement for the youth, curriculum development, mentors and guest lecturers.
- Interacting with various industry players and seeking their support towards the program.
- Develop positive relationships with different stake holders from different industries.
- Build relationships with new stakeholders.
- Develops strategies to secure partners.
- Creating awareness and marketing the program.
- Making presentations to various stake holders.
- Use of persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince these organizations to partner with the Cap Youth Empowerment Institute.
- Set up high profile meetings between various organizations and CAP YEI Management.
- Identify and propose potential organization to partner with.
- Any other job assigned by your seniors.
- 5 years hands on experience in Business Development in a highly competitive environment
- Innovative, creative and achievement oriented.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong business development and relationship management skills.
- Proven track record of success in the acquisition of new business
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Highly organized, conscientious and detail oriented.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Relevant business Degree.
How to apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th September 2013.
Cover letter should be pasted on the body of the email and not as an attachment.
Applicants are required to quote their current and expected salary.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Cap Youth Empowerment Institute does not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.