Career vacancy at KCB Branch Manager in Kenya September 2013
Reporting to Regional Manager, the Branch Manager will be responsible for the overall leadership of the branch to achieve growth and profitability, customer service excellence whilst ensuring implementation of an effective risk management framework through efficient utilization of resources.
- Achieve profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Grow and monitor branch’s liability and asset portfolios to achieve business targets;
- Grow the customer base, ensure retention of existing customers through high level of customer satisfaction and cross selling;
- Overall management of the branch through efficient utilization of resources.
- Delivery of excellent customer service through maintenance of high service standards.
- Ensure compliance to Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework.
- Motivate, coach and develop a high performing team.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree preferably in business related field.
- At least 4 years’ experience in general banking and 2 of which should have been Branch Management and must have
- Experience in Sales, Personal/Business/or Retail Banking.
- Experience Credit Analysis and administration.
- Experience in Bank operations covering Cash Management, Clearing, Accounts and Administration.
- Demonstrated consistent high performance in previous and current role(s) held
- A thorough knowledge of Retail Banking products and services, and extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and develop strong business relations
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management
- Excellent planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills
To be considered your application must be received by Sept. 23, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Ref: RB432013