Dhanush InfoTech Java Programmer / Developer Job vacancy in DRC Kinshasa September 2013
Location: DRC Kinshasa
Experience: 1 year plus relevant experience in functional domain
Qualifications & Skills required
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in MIS/ Computer Science
Good working knowledge on Java, PL, SQL & Linux/ UNIX
A team player able to work with and through others
Must be open to execute operations work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities.
- Integrating applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Support users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
For more information about us, kindly visit our website at www.dhanushinfotech.com/