FMCG Marketing Executor Jobs vacancy in Kenya 2013 (KShs 35K)
Our Client is a manufacturing production company that produces beverages.
They are looking for a FMCG Marketing Executor.
Salary: KShs 35000
- Provide marketing support to the sales team to ensuring proper utilization of the marketing spends for effective implementation of activities i.e. product launches and promotion activities
- Grow new channels through marketing initiatives e.g. Churches, Hotels, and Expos etc.
- Identify Marketing Opportunities for the current products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Track marketing performance and effectiveness of the programs across all segments of the business and ensure customer and product profitability objectives are met
- Develop a market intelligence platform that will improve the overall decision making process, both for strategic and day to day marketing
- Must possess a Marketing Degree/Diploma
- 2 years practical working experience in a similar role / exposure in sale of mineral water, juices or food stuff
- Ability to work well doing activations and company events such as merchandising/promotions and coming up with marketing strategies
- Ability to motivate and take charge of a team
- Experience in running of promotions is required
- A self driven person
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the title (FMCG Marketing Executor (Salary 35000) on the subject line before 26th of September 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Kindly indicate your last salary in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.