Head Chef Job career in Kenya 2013 (KShs 42,500 – 52,500)
Position type: Full-time
Position reports to: Director(s)
Salary: KShs 42,500 – 52,500
Effectively manage the kitchen team to achieving the highest standard of food production.
- Be a Kenyan citizen with a National Identity card
- Posses a valid Driving License. BCE will be an added advantage.
- Possess a valid certificate of good conduct.
- Posses KRA PIN certificate, NHIF and NSSF numbers
- Ability to produce a high volume of work in a timely manner, which is accurate, complete, and of high quality. Be respectful, honest and have high levels of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to come to work regularly and on time, to follow directions, to take criticism, to get along with co-workers and supervisors, to treat co-workers, supervisors and guests with respect and courtesy and to refrain from abusive, insubordinate and/ or violent behavior.
- Ability to interact positively with supervisor, management, coworkers, members, and the public to promote a team effort and maintain a positive and professional approach.
- Must have high standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- A responsive individual with a creative flair.
- Hold at least a Diploma in Food Production from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 3 years growing experience in hospitality management preferably in Food and Beverage management.
- Knowledge of Business Management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent command of English and Kiswahili.
- Technical literacy including MS Word, Excel and Outlook.