Hotel / Club Supervisor Jobs vacancy in Kajiado Kenya 2013 (KShs 10K – 18K)
Hotel / Club Supervisor
A club / hotel in Kajiado seeks to recruit a Supervisor reporting to the Manager to carry out the following functions:
He will oversee the running of the hotel and ensure all visitors are comfortable and they enjoy their stay.
He should always be attentive and compassionate to guests’ requests and complaints.
He will oversee operations of the other departments, kitchen, service, procurement and accounts.
He will be in charge that the other employees are performing their daily duties as required and will report to the management on a daily or weekly basis to share information regarding operations and goals.
The supervisor also helps to resolve any problems, make reservations, and monitor the cash flow of the front desk.
- He should have experience in the same field of about 2-3 years.
- He should be a fast learner and able to adapt to new environments fast.
- He should be a great team player and able to multi-task.
- He should possess excellent problem – solving skills.
- He needs to possess helpful customer service skills and remain calm and collected even when events become hectic.
This position demands working long hours including weekends and holidays and one should be prepared to be always on call.
Salary range is between 10,000/= – 18,000/=.
Male candidates are encouraged to apply.
Applicants should send their CV by 6th September 2013.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Kajiado.