HR Business Partner FMCG / Retail Organisation Job career in Kenya 2013
Job Description: HR Business Partner – FMCG
The Company: A market leading FMCG / Retail organisation is currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner – SAP specialist to support their business units.
- Lead SAP practice in the organization.
- Lead the HR SAP module including complete implementation and Integration
- Lead SAP teams in creating Functional Requirement Specification
- Manage daily HR services included training & development, strategic planning, talent acquisition & retention
- Review and execute HR related policies and make sure all the working procedures comply with statutory requirements
- As the HR Manager you will be a Business Partner as part of the management team and develop HR goals in alignment with the business strategy.
- You will manage and deliver HR services to the organization and support the implementation of the strategic goals.
- You will lead or actively participate in projects and facilitate change management within the business unit working across other sites in collaboration with HR.
- You will be key in developing and delivering HR knowledge and expertise in updating the competency based HR framework, leading performance and talent management, aligning HR to core business objectives, assuring Corporate HR guidelines are implemented and followed and facilitating compensation and benefit topics (implementation of a job mapping and compensation system).
- Ensuring continued improvement of the health of the organization by monitoring productivity indicators such as performance, sickness and absenteeism, grievances, work-life balance initiatives, and developing programs to ensure positive trends.
- Assess the Human Resources department performance
- Handle full spectrum of Human Resources ranging from Recruitment, Benefit & Welfare, Employee Relations, Performance Management, Learning & Development, and Reward & Recognition programs.
- Engage and help lead employee communications and change management initiatives.
- Counsel employees concerning work-related problems/ issues and conduct exit interviews, providing feedback to clients.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- At least 10 years progressive HR experience in multinational company, FMCG industry is preferable.
- Degree holder in human resources management or relevant discipline
- Should have experience of complete SAP HR Implementation cycle.
- Knowledge of payroll and statutory compliances preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English both spoken & written.
- Knowledgeable in computer skills: MicroSoft Office
- Proven ability to influence and coach at all levels of the organization
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to email@example.com before end of day 17 August 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted