Job at ADSMKE for Station Coordinator in Marsabit Kenya September 2013
The Organization wishes to recruit the following:-
To lead ADSMKE Marsabit programme, wealth creation/livelihood, Disaster Risk Reduction and drought rehabilitation projects in accordance with ADSMKE mission, vision and strategy.
The Coordinator will be based in Marsabit and will be responsible for the overall implementation of the project activities and will work very closely with WATSAN, Livestock and Nutrition Officers together with other field officers.
- The person should have at least a Bsc. Livestock Production/Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine with experience on pastoral livelihoods.
- A person who can manage him/her self, work with others and is able to manage a team.
- Committed Christian willing to contribute to the long term development work of ADSMKE in Marsabit.
- Experience in managing donor funded projects and working in pastoral areas is an added opportunity.
- Must possess a clean Driving license with proven driving experience of over 3 years.
- To ensure programme activities are implemented in accordance with ADSMKE; mission and core values.
- Ensure that systems and procedure comply with relevant donors regulations and ADSMKE policies.
- Overall management and implementation of programme interventions, ensuring adequate performance monitoring and reporting systems.
- Lead and manage all the programme staff, encouraging effective team work for efficiency.
- Conduct participatory staff performance appraisals and feeding back.
- Establish and maintain constructive working relations with Government departments and other stakeholders.
- Coordinate and monitor projects implementation, providing timely feedback to management on key issues that may affect critical project timelines.
- Compile high quality narrative and financial reports and submit these to the Programmes Manager on a monthly basis and as per Donor reporting schedule.
Those fulfilling the requirements for the positions are required to submit their applications together with their cell phone numbers, detailed CVs, 3 Referees one of whom should be his/her Pastor and all relevant attachments via Mail/Email before close of business on 12th September 2013 to the following address:
Anglican Development Services of Mt. Kenya East
P.O Box 290-10300
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.