Job career at Abt Associates Private Sector Technical Coordinator in Kenya 2013
The Private Sector Technical Coordinator will support the day to day management and implementation of the SHOPS Kenya program activities, e.g., social franchising, private health insurance, market analyses, quantitative data analyses, etc.,
- Serve as task manager, supporting the Chief of Party and Technical Leads to ensure program activities are implemented within timeline and budget.
- Perform or may lead on technical and research-related tasks (data collection/analysis, developing briefs, report writing, etc )
- Assist in the development and management of agreements with consultants, subcontractors and partners as needed for activity implementation
- Coordinate across and between field and HQ staff to ensure smooth implementation of activities and timely submission of country project deliverables including financial reports, workplans, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports, etc.
- Masters Degree in public health, public policy, business administration or relevant discipline with 3+ years relevant work experience; OR BA with 6+ years of work experience in a related field
- Previous experience supporting donor funded programs, USAID preferred.
- Solid computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, database management, PowerPoint
- Strong writing, communication and presentation, skills