Job career at Techno Brain Technical Consultant (Microsoft Dynamics AX) in Kenya 2013
Technical Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics AX
Techno Brain, an ISO 9001: 2008 certified & CMMI Level 3 company, is Africa’s leading custom software application provider.
Techno Brain offers innovative software solutions to Government, NGO, and large Private organizations.
Due to the recent expansions Techno Brain seeks to recruit an excellent Technical Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics AX.
The position demands 70% travel for the first 6 months within Africa.
- Assist Project Lead or Project Manager in the management of end to end system life cycle development of projects.
- Oversee minor projects being lead by intermediate level staff.
- Provide business analysis, business area assessment, user needs analysis and business systems design for major projects.
- Provide senior level programming as required.
- Provide technical architecture analysis, design, development, and enhancement.
- Assist with the development of client information management standards and evaluation of technology trends.
- Supervise and mentor all intermediate and junior level staff assigned as members of the project team.
Technical Skills Required
- 1+ years of Dynamics AX project experience preferably working as a development lead for at least one large-scale/complex (multiple ISV solutions / work streams) deployment.
- Working knowledge of Morph X and X++
- Working knowledge of programming methodologies, structures, and concepts
- .Net framework, UML,
- 5+ years working with an object oriented development language e.g. X++, C++, C#, VB.NET, Java, .NET framework.
Primary Skill Set:
- Development experience with other ERP products (Navision, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Industry-specific knowledge is a plus preferably (Services, Manufacturing, Trade and Logistics, Production, Government, Retail
Secondary Skill Set:
- Ability to lead consultants in various project work streams
- Willingness and ability to learn fast in a fast-paced business environment
- Certification in Dynamics AX 2009 and or AX 2012
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st August 2013 indicating your current and expected remuneration.
Applications without salary details shall not be considered