Job career for Magazine Senior Sales Executive in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Re- Advertisement: Magazine Senior Sales Executive
Salary: KShs 50,000 Plus Commission
Our client, a leading magazine publishing company with its Headquarters in Nairobi is looking for a Senior Sales Executives.
- Formulating and implementing sound marketing plans, policies, procedures and Marketing strategies.
- Business development to attract new clients and to retain old clients
- Conduct Market surveys and research for existing and new Products.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Establish and Maintain good corporate relations
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Provide on-job-training to new sales employees
- Conduct visits to prospective clients.
- To ensure that monthly set targets are achieved.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- University degree (preferably with focus in Sales & Marketing)
- At least 5 years working experience in selling media space
- Good ability to convince potential clients
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and other written materials
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, focused towards performance
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Ability to work without supervision
To apply, send your CV ONLY to, firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the title (Magazine Senior Sales Executive) before the 1st November, 2013
We do not charge for interviews.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.