Job career for Motorcycle Dealer Developer in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Motorcycle Dealer Developer
Salary: KShs 70,000 – 100,000
Our client in the automobile industry, is looking for a Motorcycle Dealer Developer.
The main focus of this position is to build and maintain solid relationships with dealers using marketing and sales skills to identify their product needs increase automobile dealership accounts for the client and deliver results thus increasing sales.
- Monitoring dealer activities and offering suggestions on the way forward
- Gathering market intelligence
- Training of dealer sales people.
- Maintaining client relationship with the dealers
- Advising dealers on competitor trends.
- Develop, manage and train a dealer network
- Effectively managed assigned territory by working in liaison between dealership and company to convert application approvals in to fundable contracts
- Execute business development plans that include marketing programmes, special promotions or campaigns established by the company to the dealer network.
- Constantly evaluate performance against expectations
- Grow business for the organization
- Give sales presentations to the clients
- After sales service
- Prepare regular reports on dealer activities
- Minimum of a degree in sales & marketing and overall knowledge of Automobile industry business.
- Age; 27 years and above
- A minimum of 5 years of automobile dealership experience with strong sales background
- Computer literacy is desirable
- Knowledge of Parts Business
- Should have good Supervisory and Organizational skills.
- Must have valid driver’s license
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Reliable, honest and be a person of high integrity
- Able to train
- Clear understanding of dealership
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding performance goals
- Understanding of market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the title (Motorcycle Dealer Developer Ksh 70,000-100,000) on the subject line before the 1st November, 2013
We do not charge for interviews.
Please note your current salary on your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.