Job career for Project Manager in Kenya 2013
Our client offering top of the range conferencing and transcription services would like to recruit a Project Manager.
- Understand and carry out a client’s project from beginning to end
- Forecast on how many employees will be required for a particular project
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Carry out marketing to promote the services being offered by the company
- Understanding of transcription and records management.
- Diploma/Higher Diploma in Project Management
- Preferably female
- Age 30 years
- 3 years experience in a similar position
- Mass Communication /Transcription
- IT skills
- Marketing Skills
- Management Skills
- Attention to detail
- Project Management,
- Process Improvement,
- Tracking Budget Expenses,
- Performance Management,
- Inventory Control,
- Verbal Communication
If you qualify for the above position please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 22nd October 2013.Please indicate the job title on the subject line and your current salary in your cv.
Applications without the above will be automatically disqualified.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.