Job career for Regional Sales Manager – Western Kenya 2013
Our client is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company, committed to serving consumers all over the world.
Their focus is on responsible nutrition and promoting health and wellness as a core value, emphasizing responsibility and sustainability.
In keeping with their current business needs, our client is hiring a Regional Sales Manager- Western who will proactively ensure successful implementation of the sales strategy hereby increasing sales in the western region.
- Forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop and design short and long term plans to ensure the growth of profits and expansion of company products.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth to support definition of the Field Sales Strategy and implement Channel Category and Customer Plans.
- Implement, follow up and update Regional Field Sales Plan based on the cycle plan and provide quality feedback/input into the ICP process for the next planning period.
- Ensure achievement of agreed targets/KPIs, Numerical & Weighted Distribution for the Region.
- Directs all sales activities to maximize sales revenues to meet sales objectives.
- Monitor Market intelligence and research that then informs the sales strategies.
- Manage Stock levels at the outlets to ensure availability of products within the region.
- University professional degree in Commerce or other relevant field.
- Higher National Diploma in Sales and Marketing.
- More than 5 years in Sales and over this period has successfully delivered on the KPIs, especially top and bottom line business results.
- Must have led a regional field sale function.
- Understand all sales functions i.e. CCSD, customer, and field sales.
- Has demonstrated success in a number of diverse sales roles.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and develop people.
How to Apply: Send your application including a cover letter indicating your desire to work with our client; a detailed CV highlighting relevant experience, details of current and expected salary, a daytime phone contact, email address, and the names of three professional referees to:
P. O Box 6416,
P. O Box 6416,
Nairobi, GPO 00100
Closing date: Friday 25th October 2013
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.