Job career at Security Products Distributor for Technician in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Our client, a leading distributor of security products in East African region is looking for a Technician.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for deployments and commissioning of integrated security systems and their related infrastructure and provide support and leadership in system design and architecture as well as provide support to the sales teams.
The ideal candidate should have experience in low voltage systems such as installation of security systems and fire systems
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Performing service and installation of access control, intrusion alarm, closed circuit television systems, and other security related systems
- Evaluating, diagnosing and troubleshooting systems and performing repairs as necessary
- Inspecting installation sites and study work orders, building plans and installation manuals in order to determine that materials requirements and installation procedures have been met
- Testing and repairing circuits and sensors following wiring and system specifications
- Recording serial numbers on all equipment installed and follow through with reports as required for documentation of official records
- Establishing system access by issuing IDs, coaching client on password construction and usage
- Monitoring access by looking-up ID status and verifying owner identity
- Maintaining security files by receiving, processing and filing computer security forms, documents and agreements
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
Skills and Qualification Required
- Diploma / Certificate in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar industry
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self driven with high level of integrity
- Proven team player skills
To apply, send your CV only with no attachments to email@example.com before Thursday 3rd October 2013.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and the minimum salary expectation on the subject line.