Job career at Tamarind Management Group Kenya 2013
Tamarind Management Group Kenya is undergoing significant growth and invites applications from qualified candidates to fill a General Manager position at one of our units.
Scope: Responsible for the general operation of functions of the unit, by maximizing the financial performance and the guest satisfaction, whilst adhering to service standards and operating procedures.
- Directs the work of department heads under his/her supervision by coordinating the development of departmental objectives in line with restaurant business objectives in order to maximize financial performance and guest satisfaction.
- Approves manning guide, budgets and general operating procedures for the departments under his/her supervision, monitors revenues and costs of the operating departments and directs corrective actions as necessary.
- Maintains good relationships with top accounts customers and regular guest contact, meets and greets V.I.Ps upon arrival to ensure identification of guests needs.
- Degree or diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent in a related field
- 10 years management experience in a recognized hotel or restaurant chain. International hospitality experience preferred.
- Exhibits a high level of integrity
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- High level problem solving and decision making skills
- Knowledge of a second language a plus
If you want to join our dynamic and innovative team and think you have all the qualifications to meet our ultimate goal of providing exceptional customer care and maintaining the company’s status as a recognized leader in the hospitality industry, then send current CV with relevant testimonials, salary expectations and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified candidates who meet the stated criteria will be considered, and should apply no later than October 2, 2013.