Job Recruitment at Lafarge Bamburi Cement Limited in Kenya 2013
Lafarge is the world leader in building materials. Present in 64 countries, the Group responds to the world’s demand for housing and infrastructure. Lafarge is driven by the needs of its customers, shareholders, local communities and architects.
The Group creates high value-added solutions which encourage creativity whilst leaving a lighter trace on the world.
Our interests in East Africa are represented through our operations in Bamburi Cement Ltd, Hima Cement Ltd, Bamburi Special Products Ltd and Lafarge Eco Systems.
Bamburi Cement Limited is looking to employ a SAP MM / SD System Analyst to join our Team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Designing and recommending optimized system processes by leveraging technology from key applications in liaison with the business user community thus enabling achievement of the group Information Communication Technology Strategy.
- Recommend solutions to improve business practices through the implementation of the SAP MM and SD modules.
- Providing SAP support for business systems applications — Sales & Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM) which includes Procurement and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) while ensuring alignment across SAP modules and non-SAP systems.
- Validate with Business Process Owners that the documented process flows are respected and continuously suggest improvements.
- Graduate in Information Technology or relevant discipline with 5 years experience in business systems process design and application development and 3 years experience working with SAP
- Solid SAP process and hands-on expertise in the MMI or SD modules.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your application letter and detailed curriculum vitae containing names of three referees who can provide confidential assessment of your capabilities by 26th August 2013 clearly indicating the job position applied for on the email subject line to the address below: email@example.com
Bamburi Cement Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.