Job Recruitment for Territory Sales Representatives in Mombasa, Nakuru and Eastern Kenya 2013
Our client, a large National FMCG Company, is looking for a Territory Sales Representative with above average analytical and sales skills to market and sell their products.
Salary KShs 30, 000 plus KShs 15,000 performance incentive and medical cover.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Administer sales documents and reports, especially deals and credit notes.
- A minimum of 4 years experience with an FMCG company
- Above average analytical and sales skills.
- Computer literate.
- Valid driving license
If you are the person we are looking for kindly send your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th September, 2013 clearly indicating ‘Territory Sales Rep eastern, Territory sales Mombasa or Territory sales rep Nakuru ‘respectively clearly on the subject line.
DO NOT attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.