Job Recruitment at Pharmaken Ltd in Kenya September 2013
Pharmaken Ltd a leading importer, marketer and distributor of pharmaceutical products, dental materials and equipment, infection control, surgical and disposables, is seeking for suitable candidates to fill the following exciting positions to strengthen sales team in line with the business strategy, in branch net works across the country:
Reports directly to the Marketing Director who will direct operations of the successful candidate.
Shall include but not limited to:
- Act as the principal administrator for the company in Kenya.
- Identify and implement business development opportunities in line with marketing business plans to achieve company objectives and increase market share and revenues
- Monitor progress of each distributor/ agent against their set targets, analyze and comment on their monthly traffic / revenue performance and implement any changes required to achieve their target.
- Management of marketing activities and ensure compliance with all applicable legislative/regulatory requirements.
- Manage all areas of budget and ensure that all available resources and funds are allocated effectively to achieve objectives
- Responsible for planning, implementing and directing the marketing & sales activities of the company to profitably drive sales up.
- Identifying and implementing business development opportunities in line with marketing business plans.
- Organizing product launches and other National Medical and Marketing activities.
- Management of Territory Managers, Supervisors, Medical and Dental Representatives ensuring objectives in all areas are met.
- Vigilant to identify, apply and follow up to win/secure tenders to boost productivity and sales.
- Striving to achieve for team monthly bonuses, shared per individual output.
- Bpharm / B.Sc with a minimum of 6 years experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry; with at least 3 years served as Pharmaceutical Territory Manager.
- At least 5 years experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry.
- At least 2 years in management level
- MS Office proficiency.
- High degree of sales proficiency;
- documented track record of sales success;
- creative and entrepreneurial;
- interpersonal and communication skills;
- persuasive ability;
- planning and organizing skills;
- problem-analysis and problem solving skills;
- judgment and decision-making skills;
- negotiation skills;
- presentation skills;
If you believe you meet the above requirements, please send your application together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, indicating your qualifications, present position, contact and names of 3 Referees.
Applications to be sent via email to: (email@example.com) so as to be received not later than 20th September 2013.