Job vacancy at Construction Material Supplier for Regional Sales Manager in Kenya 2013 (KShs 180K – 200K)
Our client supplies construction material to both organisations.
They are looking for a Regional Sales Manager for their East Africa office.
Salary: 180K – 200K
The products they deal with include aluminium building coating, roofing tiles and various other construction material imported into the region.
They work primarily with organisations that have large projectss.
The main purpose of the job is to combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with construction companies, architects, developers and building material supplier’s customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products
- Make telephone calls, presentations and in-person visits to prospective customers
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization
- Speed up the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Coordinate sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups
- Plan and organize personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory or segment
- At least a Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any related field
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- Must have experience in the construction material background
- Must have travelled via plane/out of the country before
- The suitable candidate should be an energetic, target oriented, self-motivated individual
- Have excellent communication and professional skill
- Capable to lead the team well
- Must have experience in institutional sales, event management, increase buying retailers and have a flair for analysing market information
- High attention to detail
- Must have good time management skill and be able to track the clients’ supplies
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to email@example.com, indicating the title (Regional Sales Marketer (Salary 180-200k) on the subject line before the 27th of August 2013.
We do not charge for interviews.
Kindly indicate your last salary in your application.