Job vacancy at Japanese Resident Operations Co-ordinator in Kenya 2013
Our client is looking for a Japanese Resident Operations Co-ordinator
Who shall report to the Managing Director.
Organizing and synchronizing the activities of the Managing Director
Making sure that the schedules, meetings and goals of the MD work in harmony and in a timely manner.
Planning and scheduling the arrival of guests, mostly from mother company plus any other, picking and seeing them off at the airport, arranging for their accommodation and meals and making sure that their comfort is at its best.
Working together with the departmental manager to assist the Managing director with his responsibilities
Prepare and sometimes deliver presentations on behalf of the MD
Responsible for organizing functions together with the PR team.
Carrying out background research and presenting findings on behalf of the MD
Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information
- At least two years doing co-ordination or operation activities
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- Very conversant with Nairobi and its environs
- Excellent office etiquette
- Ability to effectively use standard office software, such as MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and Power point)
- Ability to work independently and smart
- Dependable, responsible, reliable and attentive to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality as well as discretion critically
- The suitable candidate should be of Japanese origin but residing in Kenya and understands both the Kenyan and Japanese culture very well.
If you meet the above requirements send your CV only, to: email@example.com, indicating the title (Operations Co-ordinator) on the subject line, the job closes on the 13th September 2013.
Kindly indicate your salary in your application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Corporate Staffing Services
3rd Floor, Nabui House, Unga Lane Westlands Nairobi.