Job vacancy at Save the Children International East Africa Regional Office (EARO) Recruitment Coordinator in Kenya 2013
Save the Children International East Africa Regional Office (EARO) is looking to recruit a Recruitment Coordinator.
Role Purpose: Reporting to the Regional HR Director, the Recruitment Coordinator will support to Regional and Country offices by providing comprehensive and responsive recruitment and coordination services.
- Support countries in the end to end recruitment process for international and other key senior national positions.
- With input from HR Director, work on compensation and benefits, liaising with SCI centre for preparation of international contracts.
- Development and maintenance of the Regional Emergency Roster for external resource and facilitating release/hiring.
- Managing recruitment and deployment of personnel during emergency response
- Providing training on Recruitment, Interviewing skills and others to relevant country program staff.
- Providing advice on Compensation, Benefits and Regional HR Policy issues.
- Update the HR information system (HRIS) in a timely and accurate manner. This includes setting up new starters, leavers, amending personal details, updating contract information, inputting performance ratings, training information and running of reports on a monthly basis.
- Maintain accuracy and integrity of data through timely input to electronic and hard copy / personal files.
- Maintain confidentiality in respect of all candidates’ and employees’ records whether manual or computer maintained and ensure that all records are held securely.
- Assist with pre-employment procedures.
- Provide support to the country Offices in the Region
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recruitment experience essential;
- Minimum of 5 years in generalist HR Management Role and 2 years in emergency setting;
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, General Management or Business Administration;
- Excellent IT skills, to include Microsoft Office, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access and Outlook); Experience working with HRIS & HR databases, with the ability to accurately input data and generate reports.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
This is a National Position.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to EA.email@example.com by 1st September 2013.
We work with children, communities and governments all over the world and we believe in the right person for the job regardless of where you come from and how you identify yourself.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to ensuring that only those who are suitable to work with children are considered for these posts.
All successful applicants will therefore be required to complete a Police Check and must sign onto our Child Safeguarding Policy and organizational Code of Conduct.