Job vacancy at Techno Brain Project Coordinator (Managed Services & Infra Delivery) in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Position: Project Coordinator – Managed Services & Infra Delivery
- Set standards for how projects are run
- Ensure project management standards are followed
- Gathering of project data and production of information for management review
- Source of guidance and advice for project managers
- Managing and facilitating the portfolio management process
- Creation and maintenance of standards and methods;
- Centralized archive of lessons learned;
- Project administration support –facilitation of project web site, special meetings, war room, PM software support, etc;
- PM consulting and mentoring on methodology, and dealing with exceptions;
- Providing or arranging PM training.
- Managing shared methodology, vision and processes;
- Training and competence development;
- Offering support for projects, Help Desk service Assistance;
- Contributing with recommendations to project governance –selection of projects-
- Contributing with recommendations to project quality assurance
- Offering support to project owner –support those in charge of portfolio management
- Preparing/ monitoring the Project Metrics, follow up, status meetings, project reports
- Capable to run the PMO organization with support from PMs/Delivery Head.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Computer science/ Business Administration – graduate/Diploma graduate from a reputable institution
- With 3+ Years of experience in multiple Project handling; with good Project Management skills based on the standards like PMBOK; Experience in PMO; Good communication skills, Good in Metrics, Quality Management, Using Tools like MS Project and other related; Client communication; should be willing to travel if needed to support.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills, and an aptitude for technical concepts.
- Ability to write for different audiences.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
If you meet the above requirements please email your CV to Attn: Rose Karinjah firstname.lastname@example.org by August 30th 2013 indicating your current and expected remuneration.