Job vacancy at Bunge East Africa Limited in Kenya September 2013
Vacancy: Junior Commodity Trader
Bunge East Africa Limited a large multinational trading company (a subsidiary of Bunge) is currently looking for a highly motivated, self-driven individual with a good knowledge and understanding of the grains and sugar industries in the East African region.
- To assist the Head trader in planning, organizing, developing, coordinating and controlling the physical trading activities in order to achieve both short and long term business targets and contribute towards Bunge’s profitability and growth within the region.
- Regular reporting on the market environment and reviewing potential business opportunities within the region.
- Dealing directly with the customers and maintaining a strong relationship with buyers and service providers to enhance our presence in East Africa.
- The applicant should have a minimum of five (5) years experience within the industry.
- A solid background and knowledge on the regional sugar markets and industry would be an added advantage.
- University level of education or higher would be preferred but is not essential.
- An advanced knowledge of overall trade transactions including financial instruments, contracts and logistics is essential.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team and individually is required.
Interested individuals are requested to forward their updated CV’s to the following email address by Friday 20 September 2013:
Bunge East Africa Limited
NB: Bunge East Africa Limited’s offices are situated in Mombasa and will require the applicant to be an East African citizen.
For more information about BUNGE please visit our website: www.bunge.com