Job vacancy for Client Relations Officer in Nairobi, Kenya September 2013
Reporting to: The Client Relations Officer will report to the Client relations Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
The CRO responsibilities will include but not limited to;
Sales & Marketing:
1. Assist in developing strategies for all accounts.
2. Follow up and reactivate dormant accounts (minimum of 2 a month)
4. Assist in developing and implementing strategies to grow the number of walk in (self paying) clients.
5. Monitoring competitor activity and presenting it to the team, while assisting to develop strategic reactions
6. Ensure the e-marketing, activity and events calendar is completed at the beginning of each month and circulated to the entire team
7. Carrying out both internal and external market intelligence on a quarterly basis.
- Manage Insurance and direct accounts as assigned.
- Carry out need assessment and satisfaction survey while managing customer complaints.
- Assist in debt collection
- Ensure clinics are in good running order at all times.
- Ensure all staff members at the clinics are dressed as per the MMC standards.
- Ensure time keeping at all clinics
- Track invoices, requisitions and marketing spend.
- 2 new accounts opened every quarter
- Reactivate 2 dormant accounts a month
- Send detailed account status (financial, complaint received, resolved etc, number of patients seen from that account), by 24th of every month.
- Send weekly account status activities log, financial account status, number of clients visited, their contact details, patient numbers per account (divided per insurance and corporate) and reasons for reduction or increase.
- Meet key contacts/clients in the assigned insurance companies (minimum of twice a quarter to physically meet them, and email a minimum of once a week)
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.