Job Vacancy for ERP / ICT Business Development Manager Nairobi & Dar es Salaam, Tanzania 2013
Our client, a leading ICT Multi- National company, is looking for ERP/ICT Business Development Manager. The successful candidates will be responsible for growing market and increasing business for our client in the larger East Africa Region
- Accountable for establishing our client’s presence in Tanzania with end to end responsibility of revenue with the objective being to proactively identify needs and opportunities in the region.
- To act as the liaison between the client and customers, and responsible to see that the customers are maximizing the value of services provided. It is the duty to maintain, retain, and up sell to their portfolio of the accounts. Has to serve as a single point of contact for all presales, sales and after sales engagements.
- Is the face of the customer for the internal teams and responsible to leverage resources from divisions for customer requirements and ensure that our clients fair interests in the account is taken care.
- Develop and grow strategic relationship with the accounts, which is mutually beneficial at all levels.
- Develop and implement Marketing strategies to retain and attract new clients.
- Conduct Market surveys and research on ICT.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
- Develop and maintain sales materials on the products
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-ups
- Identify and resolve client concerns and queries promptly
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events
- Follow-up on collection of payment
- Provide on-job-training to new sales employees
- Masters in Business Administration
- Degree in I.T or Business related field
- 3 to 6 years of IT Services / Hardware and Software Selling
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and other written materials
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Aggressive and result oriented individuals
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
We do not charge for interviews.
Please quote your current salary on your CV.