Job vacancy for Financial Administrator in Rwanda 2013
Job Title: Financial Administrator Rwanda
Reference: FA _2013
Recruiter: Altima Africa Ltd
Contract: One Year
Our client, a multinational company is expanding in Sub-Sahara Africa region, is looking for an experienced office administrator in Rwanda to join their team.
- Substantial proven performance in an Administration role.
- Basic knowledge, background in Accounting & Finance
- Excellent communication & execution skills and commitment to deadlines
- High integrity standards
- Fluency in English, and French
- Sensitive to accuracy & timelines, task completion and should be a self-starter.
- Customer focus
- Attention to detail
- Sensitive to confidential information
- Have at least 2 years work experience, particularly in finance and accountant.
- Candidate must be a Rwandan national.
Job Specification- Financial Administrator
- Provide an effective administrative on-site support to all Business employees
- Coordinate relationship with local suppliers, monitor timely invoices delivery to our client and timely payments to vendors by Kenya COE team
- Raise WFs, Purchase Orders and coordinate/ assist with KYS (know your supplier) / ASP documentation
- Receive phone data cards and issue them to the employees
- Receive of phones data cards and issue them to EE
- Coordinate discussions with Sourcing & Vendors (should be able to speak local language)
- Escalate issues to GBS Employee Services/Financial Services or Sourcing that need respective attention
- Maintain high standards of accuracy and quality, taking accountability for compliance with relevant legal and our client’s policy requirements
- Drive Compliance our client’s S&L Policies awareness across all business on site
- Provide translation support
- Support with employee HR transactional activities, which include:
- Submitting employment contracts for registration with the local authorities (where required)
- Maintaining employee files
- Ordering employee work tools
- Providing payroll administration support
- Assisting employees with day to day HR support
- Supporting with all employee off boarding activities
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn.
- Good team player able to build positive working relationships: internally & externally.
- Service oriented should be able to understand and influence customers.
- Good net working and ability to work in an unstructured environment.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm, 9th August 2013
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.