Job Vacancy for Financial Analyst Assistant in Kenya 2013
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
Track Sales Performances of the various sites, analyze and report to your supervisor any material variances and any procedural processes which may cause the Group Companies to lose cash or assets.
Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer.
2) Analyzing Data or Information — Identifying the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
3) Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Reporting Skills – Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs
- Financial Skills- Forecasting, Corporate Finance, Financial Diagnosis.
- Analyzing Information, Statistical Analysis, Process Improvement.
- Monitoring – Listening ,Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action
- 1st degree in Maths and Statistics a must
- Good Communication skills – written & Oral
- Hands on experience preferred
Nyaku House, 1st Floor,