Job vacancy for Graphic Designer in Kenya 2013
scrobber Ltd an e-commerce start-up based at Bishop Magua centre, Ngong Rd is looking for a Graphic Designer
We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill the position in the office:
The Graphic Designer will be required to produce designs that get their messages or clients’ messages across with high visual impact.
- Editing Floor Plans, Sections & Elevations for presentations.
- Layout design and placement
- Preparing brochures and marketing material
- Maintenance of Website and Online Marketing material
- Graphics for documents such as Newsletters, Project reports.
Qualifications, Experience and knowledge:
- Good design skills – clean/modern aesthetic
- Ability to draw/sketch with skills in art & design
- High level proficiency in CorelDraw
- High level proficiency in Photoshop
- Web design skills, familiarity with architectural drawings would be an added advantage.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th August, 2013