Job vacancy for Sales Representatives in Malindi, Kenya 2013
Our client, a large National FMCG Company, is looking for a Sales Representative with above average analytical and sales skills to market and sell their products.
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone
- Making appointments with and meeting new customers
- Agreeing sales, prices, contracts and payments
- Meeting sales targets
- Promoting new products and any special deals
- Advising customers about delivery schedules and after-sales service
- Recording orders and sending details to the sales office
- Giving feedback on sales trends
- Administer sales documents and reports, especially deals and credit notes.
- A minimum of 5 years experience with an FMCG company
- Above average analytical and sales skills.
- Computer literate.
- Valid driving license
If you are the person we are looking for kindly send your CV and application letter to email@example.com by 10th September, 2013 clearly indicating ‘Sales Rep Malindi ‘on the subject line.
DO NOT attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted shall be contacted.