Job vacancy for Graphic Designer at Planning Systems Services Limited September 2013
Our client, Planning Systems Services Limited, with its main office in Nairobi, Kenya is a well renowned architectural firm, which has an exceptional track record of competence in design and project implementation.
They are looking for highly motivated and self-driven candidate to fill these positions in their Nairobi office:
Graphic Designer – Re-advertised
The Graphic Designer will be required to produce designs that get their clients’ messages across with high visual impact.
- Editing Floor Plans, Sections & Elevations for presentations.
- Layout design and placement
- Preparing brochures and marketing material
- Maintenance of Website and Online Marketing material
- Graphics for documents such as EOIs, Project reports.
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- Good design skills – clean/modern aesthetic
- Ability to draw/sketch with skills in art & design
- High level proficiency in CorelDraw
- High level proficiency in Photoshop
- Web design skills, familiarity with architectural drawings would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16th September, 2013 stating their current and expected remuneration, day time telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.