Job vacancy at KCB General Manager (Mid-Corporates) in Kenya September 2013
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Banking, this position is responsible for driving Corporate Business Growth (Asset , Liabilities and Customer Numbers), Revenues and Profitability for the Mid-Corporates Business Segment; the position also leads and directs a Relationship Management Team to develop, market, sell Corporate Banking Products and cross-sell other Bank products (Retail, Treasury, Mortgages) and maintain customer relationships.
- Lead, Develop and Direct Mid-Corporates Business Departmental Team.
- Develop and execute an annual Business Plan and budget within approved limits.
- Deliver on Annual Business Growth Targets; Revenue, Profit Before Tax, Assets, Liabilities and Customer Numbers.
- Relationship Management of Customer and Key Stakeholders; Corporate Customers, Retail Division, Treasury Division, Mortgages Division, Credit Division, IT Division, Operations Division, Securities and Documentation Centre, Finance Division and Marketing Division
- Manage Business Operational Costs within approved budget
- Customer Service Management: Enquiry/Complaint response and resolution within set standards.
- Achieve interest yield target for the Mid-Corporates Business Segment (gross interest income/asset book)
- Achieve interest yield target for (gross interest income/asset book)
- Manage Portfolio at Risk (PAR) for the Mid-Corporate Business Segment within annual business target
- Maintain Turnaround time on Credit Applications for the Mid-Corporate Business Segment.
- University Degree in Business related field. Having a Business related post graduate and or Banking qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in commercial banking with at least 3 years in a senior Corporate Banking management position.
- Demonstrable experience in relationship management, credit, sales, marketing, negotiation and product development is required.
- Good appreciation and knowledge of the Banking Industry, latest Corporate Banking market trends as well as challenges.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- A good understanding of Banking Law and Practice as well as Corporate Governance Principles.
- Sound IT proficiency.
- An appreciation of Risk Management and Knowledge of internal controls
- Demonstrable track record of performance, effective communication and innovation
To be considered your application must be received by Sept. 23, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Job Ref: CORP182013