Job vacancy at KEFRI Clinical Officer (On Contract) in Kenya September 2013
- Undertake clinical services
- Undertake diagnostic procedures and treatment.
- Provide guidance and Counseling.
- Maintain clinical records
- Verification of medical claims.
- Disposal of medical waste.
- Conduct health surveys.
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
- Registration Certificate from the Kenya Clinical Officers Council.
- Computer Literacy
Applications with detailed CV, current remuneration, copies of certificates and day time telephone contact should be sent to the following address:
Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI)
P.O. Box 20412-00200
All applications should be received on or before Friday 27th September, 2013.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KEFRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KEFRI is ISO 14001:2004 Certified