Job Vacancy for RwandAir South Sudan Country Manager in Juba 2013
Reports: Senior Manager, Sales Eastern Region
- Formulate strategic commercial objectives of RwandAir Products and Services within the designated region ;
- Identify new sales opportunities and take steps to implement them for new revenue streams
- Undertake overall responsibility and accountability for the management, control and administration of RwandAir assets, fiscal and marketing policies in Southern Juba;
- Build and maintain Country-wide relationships with Government Departments, Regulatory Authorities, Commercial Organisations, Third Party Suppliers and Contractors and ensure conformity with local and international legal requirements, conventions, policies, procedures and regulations;
- Monitor and recommend pricing levels in the country to maximize yield and revenue;
- Maintain overall administrative and budgetary control of the Country;
- Provide adequate and timely feedback to head office on achievements/deficiencies/ market trends/ challenges with recommendation and insights on issues.
- University Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in Commercial Operations / the Travel Industry of which a minimum of 2 years at a senior level with a proven track record
- Sales and Marketing qualification
- Experience with tactical and market pricing concepts
- Experience in Account/relationship management
- Knowledge of sales, reservations, airport services and cargo
- Commercial acumen with an overall knowledge of airline operations.
- An excellent command of the English language (written and verbal) is essential.
- Proven track record in airline sales, marketing, reservations and revenue management processes
- Proven ability to work independently and think strategically
- Initiative to capitalise on and seize business opportunities, negotiating, planning and implementation of short and long term targets.
- In depth knowledge of respective country including how to sell effectively in the market and exhibiting strong cultural awareness
- Knowledge of IATA recommendations to airlines / travel agencies for selling in the market
- An application letter addressed to General Manager – Human Resources
- Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
- Relevant certificates
- A photocopy of the national identity card
- Two passport photos
- Three current referees
General Manager- Human Resources
Kigali International Airport – Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.