Job vacancy at SASRA for Internal Audit & Risk Officer in Kenya September 2013
- Develop and maintain a sound audit manual detailing audit norms, procedures and standards.
- Plan and implement operational, information system and other investigative audits.
- Ensure compliance with the law and regulations with respect to Authority operations.
- Appraise the effectiveness and efficiency of financial and administrative controls and advise Management and the Board.
- Ensure implementation of approved audit recommendations
- Develop risk and compliance management strategies and work plans.
- Undertake risk assessment and make necessary recommendations
- Train and create awareness throughout the organization on risk identification and management.
- A bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Business Administration or their equivalent from a recognized university.
- Certified Public Accountant – CPA (K)
- Certified Information Systems Audit (CISA) and OR Certified Internal Auditor(CIA) qualifications and membership to the respective professional bodies
- Member of the institute of Certified Public Accountants of Kenya (ICPAK)
- At least five years relevant experience, three (3) of which must be as a full Internal Audit & Risk management position.
- Be well versed with internationally accepted auditing standards and computerized Accounting.
SASRA is an equal opportunity employer, interested candidates should submit their applications enclosing detailed CV, current position, 3 referees and their contact email address and telephone numbers quoting the reference above to:
Sacco Societies Regulatory Authority
P.O. Box 25089-00100