Job vacancy at TalentRecruit Ltd Teambuilding Facilitator in Nairobi Kenya September 2013
Position: Teambuilding Facilitator
TalentRecruit Limited seeks an experienced Team Builder to assist in developing and delivering teambuilding programs that are fun and appropriate to age and abilities of the corporate clients.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Develop and deliver teambuilding programs that fit progression and age appropriateness
Maintain clear and positive written and verbal communication with all clients
Ensure clients know and follow safety and educational procedures in challenge course
Respond to questions the client poses during the program
Perform other duties as assigned
Qualification / Experience
- Must have demonstrated competency in teambuilding program development and implementation
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Must be creative and innovative to design safe, fun and appropriate to age activities
- An excellent communicator
- Ability to interact with all age levels
- Flexible to travel out of town
- Ability to self-direct with outstanding time management skills
If you meet the above mentioned job criteria, kindly send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th September, 2013.
Indicate the position applied for and your expected salary on the subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted