Jobs career at IRDO Stepping Stones Facilitators and Field Assistants Fisher Folk in Bondo and Rarieda Kenya 2013
Impact Research and Development Organization (IRDO) is a national NGO based in Kisumu and funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), among others.
Its principal mandate is to design, implement and evaluate HIV/AIDS research and intervention programs that improve the health status of individuals and local communities.
We are looking for qualified and experienced personnel to fill in the following positions available in Bondo and Rarieda in Nyanza Province.
Stepping Stones Facilitators
Recruit participants and facilitate the stepping stone curriculum.
- Certificate in social work and community development.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good communication and facilitation skills.
Field Assistants Fisher Folk
Organize outreach activities targeting interventions with fishing and beach communities
- Certificate in Social Work and Community Development.
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good communication and organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
Submit applications, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of three professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than 26th September 2013.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Officer,
Impact Research and Development Organization
P. O. Box 9171 – 40141