Jobs career at NACADA for Counselors in Nairobi Kenya September 2013
- Provide support in the development of proposals and concepts for treatment and rehabilitation activities;
- Undertake the implementation of treatment and rehabilitation program activities;
- Conduct monitoring of the treatment and rehabilitation programs;
- Support report writing on the treatment and rehabilitation activities;
- Provide counseling services on the 24hr helpline;
- Maintain effective filing system for soft and hard copies of programs and reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Counseling, Psychology or related field from a recognized University;
- Diploma in Addiction Counseling will be an added advantage;
- Minimum three (3) years’ relevant experience in a similar position;
- A team player, able to cope with a highly challenging and fast paced environment;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision;
- Must possess excellent communication skills (English and Kiswahili both oral and written);
- Excellent writing and computer skills.
Candidates should forward their applications by post, courier or hand-delivery, enclosing current and detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, day time telephone contacts, current and expected remuneration, notice period required to take up the appointment if successful, and names, addresses and emails of (3) three professional referees.
National Authority For the Camapign Against Alcohol and Drug Abuse,
NSSF Building, Block A, Eastern Wing, 18th Floor,
P.O. Box 10774-00100 GPO,