Jobs employment at KEFRI for Chief Internal Auditor in Kenya September 2013
Duties and Responsibilities
- Head of Internal Audit
- Secretary to Audit Committee.
- Prepare Audit Committee reports.
- Formulate, review and implementation of audit policies and procedures.
- Plan and Coordinate internal audit activities.
- Budget and control resources.
- Develop audit management systems.
- Prepare audit reports and follow up on implementation of recommendations.
- Undertake audit investigations as may be required.
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation of audit activities.
- Compile quarterly annual reports.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (Accounting / Finance Option) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Certified Public Accountant (Kenya) or its equivalent.
- At least Ten (10) years’ experience, three (3) years in the grade of a Principal Internal Auditor or comparable position.
- Computer Literacy.
- Must be conversant in Audit software.
Applications with detailed CV, current remuneration, copies of certificates and day time telephone contact should be sent to the following address:
Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI)
P.O. Box 20412-00200
All applications should be received on or before Friday 27th September, 2013.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KEFRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KEFRI is ISO 14001:2004 Certified