Jobs employment at Pharmaken Ltd Territory Managers in Kenya September 2013
Reports directly to the Country Manager who will direct operations of the successful candidate.
Summary of duties and responsibilities:
- Increasing revenue, customer base and field force efficiency.
- Consistently meet and exceed established sales goals within assigned territory
- Taking command to lead and supervise medical representatives in assigned territory for the company’s product portfolio and guiding workforce to meet individual targets and/or new performance levels.
- Successfully executing the established marketing strategies, including CMEs and product campaigns in hospitals and institutions; and introducing programs for repositioning or branding purposes, while fully utilizing all available resources within a professional and compliant manner.
- Engage healthcare service providers in a meaningful dialogue on a routine basis to assess and identify patient needs while providing the clinical attributes and scientific rationale for Pharmaken products.
- Analyzing needs, proactively managing crucial relationships and creating solutions to yield profitable outcomes.
- Successfully complete all required sales training assignments and assessments within a designated timeframe.
- Demonstrate solid product knowledge within a designated market and its competitive landscape.
- Routinely conduct territory reviews utilizing all available data points while analyzing and prioritizing business opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in science.
- Comprehensive understanding of health sciences like epidemiology, biotechnology and pharmacology.
- At least 3 years experience in the pharmaceutical or health care industry with 2 years served as supervisor or manager.
- MS Office proficiency.
- High degree of sales proficiency;
- documented track record of sales success;
- creative and entrepreneurial;
- interpersonal and communication skills;
- persuasive ability;
- planning and organizing skills;
- problem-analysis and problem solving skills;
- judgment and decision-making skills;
- negotiation skills;
- presentation skills;
Applications to be sent via email to: (firstname.lastname@example.org) so as to be received not later than 20th September 2013.