Jobs Recruitment at K-Rep Bank in Kenya 2013
We are one of the fastest growing commercial banks with a wide branch network spread across the country and a strong footprint in microfinance.
As a result of our continued business growth, the bank is seeking to recruit results-oriented persons with a proven track record of achieving in a highly competitive environment to join our dynamic team of Business Development Officers (BDOs).
- Market the Bank’s Microfinance Products to potential customers.
- Carry out group formation, client training and Loan Portfolio Management.
- Conduct market research and customer needs analysis and identify opportunities for product development and modification.
- Develop, implement and maintain good understanding of the Bank’s Microfinance customers’ business plans, financial projections, and support requirements.
- Maintain high quality Microfinance Client Portfolio through effective monitoring, evaluation and follow up.
- Provide technical assistance and advice as well as effective and efficient service delivery to customers.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with Microfinance Customers.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree or diploma in a business related field from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Microfinance Institution or bank.
If you possess the above qualifications and have the drive to rise up to the expectations placed on this position, submit your application with a detailed CV indicating your current and expected remuneration to HR@k-repbank.com to reach us by 6th September 2013.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
K-Rep Bank is an equal opportunity employer.