Jobs Recruitment at SolarAid Kenya in Nairobi Kenya 2013
Applicants must have some background or experience of research (within the renewable energy sector is desirable), a willingness to learn, and be flexible and available to take on short pieces of work at different times throughout the year.
All travel expenses will be covered and a weekly salary will be given for each week worked.
- Educated to Diploma level
- Computer literate. Excellent Word and Excel skills
- Excellent listener
- Confident talking to people
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- Good people skills
- Willingness to travel around the country
- Desire to learn
- Proactive and able to use initiative
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience of research; conducting interviews
- Interested in solar/renewable energy and SolarAid’s work
- Willing and able to work for short periods of time
NB: Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviewed shortly afterwards.