Jobs vacancy at Lions Properties Limited for Real Estate Sales Agents in Kenya 2013
We are looking for 2 Sales Agents to drive forward the sales of the company by bringing new clients and developing the company’s core products which include Property Management, Property Sales, and Property Letting.
- Prospective agents must have a degree or diploma in Estate Agency.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to clients
- Administrative and clerical skills necessary to manage files and records; Must have computer knowledge
- Must have excellent sales and marketing skills
- Must possess outstanding communication and inter-personal skills, be able to handle several tasks at once, and be a self-starter
- At least 2 years experience in property sales, letting and management
- Good and vast knowledge of the property market.
- Understanding of percentages, finances, and other basic math concepts
- Networking and creating market leads for the company; meet at least 5 new clients per week
- Bringing in more properties for management; at least 1 property per month.
- Meet with potential buyers to determine the kinds of properties they desire; Offer lists of properties that fulfill the buyers’ needs and resources
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
- Contact property owners and advertise services to solicit property sales listings.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Be commission driven