Jobs vacancy for Customer Care Officer in Meru, Kenya September 2013
Re – Advertisement
Our client in health sector is seeking to recruit a Customer Care Officer who will be reporting to the Head of department and will among other duties play part in the efficiency running of the Front Office Desk at the allocated branch.
Location: Meru, Kenya
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the client daily log, including registering clients on Iclinic and QuickBooks
- Queuing patients to see the doctor/lab/dentist
- Managing the front office, all filing and ensuring the clinic appearance is up to Meridian standards
- Receiving clients at the reception and assisting them accordingly.
- Managing the Medical Exams process from receiving the request to forwarding the complete report to the appropriate party.
- Responsible for procurement, quotes, L P. O and manage the reception consumables and stationery.
- Managing and escalating complaints when necessary
- Receiving and directing all in-coming calls to the organization
- Making work related calls for and on behalf of all the staff in your branch level.
- Requisitioning/Managing of the petty cash float.
- Distributing incoming mail to the relevant officers and handling all outgoing mail.
- Typing the centers department meeting minutes and letters as requested.
- Participate in promotion and marketing of the center services
- Client logs to accounts department
- Daily audit report
- Daily expenses (CDR)
- Submit daily:
- Fill in the handover book daily
- Performance on Customer Service Survey
- Performance on random spot check
- A Degree/Diploma in PR/ Front office Operations or any other related course.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- MUST be from Meru
If qualified kindly send CV and application letter to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Customer Care Meru’ on the subject line by 23rd September, 2013.
DO NOT attach any certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.