Jobs vacancy at Insurance Brokerage Firm Marketing Executives in Kenya 2013
Our client is one of the leading Insurance Brokerage firms in Kenya dealing with a wide range of General Insurance services as well as Life Insurance.
The client is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following position:
The main purpose of this role will be to explore business opportunities, develop and grow the business by driving a good relationship between clients in a manner that ensures achievement of set business targets.
- establishing and developing long term value from clients;
- executing marketing strategies to enhance business opportunities;
- liaising and networking with clients and managing relationships;
- developing marketing strategies to compete;
- seeking out clients and maintaining them;
- attending meetings to learn on new developments and update of client database;
- public relations and customer service;
- as well as selling various policies to businesses and individuals.
- The jobholder should be an excellent communicator;
- be able to calculate premiums and establish payment methods;
- have marketing/selling skills;
- ability to generate new marketing ideas;
- ability to meet and set targets;
- One should be a holder or Business Related Diploma or above and must have a certificate of proficiency (COP) from College of Insurance, with minimum 2 years experience in Marketing.
- Experience in Insurance will be an added advantage.
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience and why you are the most suitable candidate for the role clearly quoting the job title “MARKETING EXECUTIVE” to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Short listing will be done as applications are received.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.