Jobs vacancy at Nation Media Group Business Executives in Kenya September 2013
Ref: – HR-BE-09-2013
Nation Media Group (NMG) is the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa with operations in print, broadcast and digital media.
It attracts and serves unparalleled audiences in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Rwanda.
Reporting to Business Managers, the ideal candidates will have the overall responsibility of initiating and executing sales while promoting and developing effective service to clients to maximize sales volumes and revenue.
- Selling broadcasting advertising for NTV, QTV, Easy FM and QFM brands;
- Generating ideas for new sales and expanding the market opportunities;
- Establishing contacts with and developing long term relationships with new clients;
- Maintaining positive and productive relationships with existing clients;
- Preparation of and adherence to individual sales plans in alignment with the organization’s goals and business objectives;
- Meeting targets and KPIs;
- Contributing to the team and functioning within the organisation’s corporate culture and values.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- University Degree with at least 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing;
- Excellent prospecting skills with an orientation for results;
- New business to business sales experience preferred with recognition as top-performer
- Ability to work independently, within a team and under pressure;
- Excellent client service and interpersonal skills;
- Superior communication and presentation skills;
- Strong understanding of lead generation;
- Ability to cultivate long standing client relationships.
In Nation Media Group, we provide our teams with great products to sell, superior training, tools, and a sales management system that supports business development and rewards performance.
If you think that you meet the above criteria and would wish to pursue a career opportunity with NMG, please send your application and a detailed CV online to http://careers.nationmedia.com by 15th September, 2013.
We shall only contact the short listed applicants.