KCB Research Manager Job Employment in Kenya 2013
Job Ref: SNB 012013
Reporting to the Head of Research, the research manager will facilitate completion of research assignments as well as collate and analyze market research / industry data in order to provide insights and business intelligence needed to extract data from the external and internal sources.
- Dealing with research agencies, which include briefing, reviewing questionnaires on areas of research and monitoring the field research.
- Facilitate and benchmark research findings in the banking industry and other sectors, develop robust future growth plans
- Providing information on various customer segments and identifying opportunities for growth and tracking the banks’ market share in these segments against markets in other geographic locations
- Analyzing data and report writing for internal research
- In conjunction with internal staff research requirements, carry out research on issues raised by the departmental heads.
- Regular co-ordination of research reports between research team and the business and providing project status
- To ensure that industry and research knowledge is integrated from other projects, desk top research and other sources in order to obtain a consolidated, competitive offering
- Undertake varied ad hoc secondary research based on business needs
- Carry out intelligence research to inform the bank on current activities in the market
- First Degree (Bachelor’s degree) with upper second class honors or a minimum of 6 years of relevant research experience. CIM/ qualification will be an added advantage.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Good data analytical skills, both financial and non-financial
- Sound knowledge of interpreting and analyzing information
- Able to summarize detailed report without losing the bigger picture.
- Proficient in data collection and research designs.
- Proficiency in statistical packages for data analysis.
- Project management skills.
- Good communication, planning and organization skills
The above position is demanding for which the bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com.
To be considered your application must be received by 21st August, 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.